Next Tournament is April 20th, 2019 – Mill Creek on Table Rock
Table Rock North division of USA Bassin Announces Gear Giveaway & Raffle! Spring Season 2019, Click Here for details!
Pay Online for USA Bassin Tournaments for Table Rock Fall & North Divisions & Membership Cards
Next Tournament is April 20th, 2019 – Mill Creek on Table Rock 6:30 to 3:00! This will be a tourney # 2 of 5 for Table Rock North spring division of USA Bassin National fishing trail!
Earn Free or Buy Raffle Tickets for Quality Fishing Lures/Gear!
Raffle Tickets Can be bought or earned free but Only at Table Rock North division, MO14 tournaments!
$250 ‘Megabass of America’ Lure Coupon for items from their website www.megabass.com !
$100 Rapala/Storm Coupon for items from their website, www.rapala.com
$75 Mega Chomp Lure Company Coupon for their custom made lures from their website, www.megachomplureco.com
$50 Okeechobee ‘Fat Boy’ Tackle Bag with (2) 370 size Utility boxes included (holds 4 total) !
Earn Free Raffle Tickets for for every tournament fished within the Table Rock North division schedule!
- Fish 1 tournament, 1 free tickets!
- 2nd tournament fished, 3 free tickets!
- 3rd tournament fished, 5 free tickets!
- 4th tournament fished, 8 free tickets!
- 5th tournament fished, 10 free raffle tickets!
- The more you fish, the more raffle tickets you get for free.
- Each team then can buy additional raffle tickets only at tournaments they enter at a rate of 3 for $5.00 or 7 for $10!
Tickets will be sold at our May 4th OPEN at Aunts Creek at a rate of 2 for $6 or 4 for $10, maximum of 10 can be purchased! No free tickets for entry however, and must be present at the June 1st weigh in at Cape Fair Marina, to win if your number(s) is drawn!!
Pay below to receive lower boat numbers and also a ‘free lure’! See Complete Schedule below!!
For those paying for tournament entries online, beginning this season 2019, we are giving a ‘free’ Mega Chomp Lure Co lure or Rapala or Storm crankbait, after the weigh in at the ramp to everyone who paid through this link for their entry into our Fall or North division tournaments! Be sure and see me, Randy Yancey if you have one coming, after the weigh in! This is to thank you for paying early, and it will be our choice as to whether the lures given are jigs, sliders, buzzbaits etc.
Table Rock Lake North Division of USA Bassin National Tournament Trail 2019 Bass Fishing Tournament Schedule!
- March 24th, 2019 Aunts Creek Ramp 7:00am to 3:00pm TRL Div. 1 of 5
- *April 14th, 2019 Cape Fair Marina will be rescheduled TRL Div. * of 5
- April 20th, 2019 Mill Creek Ramp 6:30am to 3:00pm TRL Div.2 of 5
- May 4th, 2019 $100 OPEN Aunts Creek 6:30am to 2:30pm OPEN TO ALL
- May 19th,2019 Mill Creek Ramp 6:00am to 4:00pm TRL Div.4 of 5
- June 9th, 2019 Cape Fair Marina 6:30am to 3:00pm TRL Div.5 of 5
- *April 14th tournament will be held in conjunction with the May 4th Open tournament and will be used to count toward USA Bassin points and to determine division champion!!